Going For a Jog
Expectation:
Reality:
Walking Into a Room
Expectation:
Reality:
Going Bowling
Expectation:
Reality:
Strutting Around Like a Badass
Expectation:
Reality:
Going Out Dancing
Expectation:
Reality:
Leaving Your House on the First Day of Spring
Expectation:
Reality:
Trying to Figure Out if You Have Superpowers
Expectation:
Reality:
One month. 26 posts. A to Z. (Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out the Challenge here.)
LOL These are great. My favorite are the dancing and bowling. Epic fail. New follower.
ReplyDelete- Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
@thegeektwins | @mauricem1972
I almost didn't post the bowling one because that is one of my biggest fears - it looks so painful! But then... I couldn't resist. :)
DeleteYou might suck at strutting, but you're great at blogging.
ReplyDelete::blushes:: Shucks. Thanks!
DeleteIs this the part where I get to start bugging you to blog too? Because I've been holding back for quite a while! :)
Love, love this! I want to share it!
ReplyDeleteHa, thanks! Share away. ;)
DeleteThat was freakin' fantastic! I love it! Oh, and Carlton!!
ReplyDeleteOh, man, I can still sing the entire Fresh Prince opening rap. (Thaaaat's right, I just admitted that...)
DeleteMe, too. That and 'Parents Just Don't Understand.'
DeleteHahahaha! So very true! Especially with regards to the dancing - i often wonder what i look like while dancing. Happily not for too long or I would get embarrassed and stop!
ReplyDeleteMe too, ha! That's why it's helpful to bring a whole bunch of people with you... then work your way into the middle so no one can see you rocking out like Carlton. ;)
DeleteHA-HA-HAAA-larious!!!
ReplyDeleteNo need to apologize - Sometimes you just gotta unfurl your silly flag and fly it proudly!
Great E post, jessica!
Don't encourage me! This blog could just turn into GIFs and cat pictures if I really went for it. ;)
DeleteHaaaahaha Awesome post. My favorites were also bowling and dancing.
ReplyDeleteThen again, people do not bowl with you after you've accidentally bowled backwards a few times. Do they have to make the balls so darned heavy?
Ha, exactly! When I moved to New England I discovered the joys of candlepin bowling - you bowl with a ball about the size of a grapefruit, and you don't have to put your fingers in any scary holes! It's genius.
DeleteI feel most bad for the pro bowler above. I mean, he's a pro bowler. That must be pretty embarrassing to not be able to throw a bowling ball.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm very much like that first day of spring pic. I'm currently hoveled out at home shunning the outdoors.
If the weather would stop playing tricks on us, maybe I could finally emerge from my cave... but yes, like you, I definitely look a lot more like the reality than the expectation. ;)
DeleteLove these! Thanks, I have really enjoyed this post.
ReplyDeleteLOL Yes Expectations are always more than reality! :)
ReplyDeleteKate ~ Follow & Visiting A to Z: http://solidhappiness.blogspot.com/
hahahaha love it! I think you hit the nail on the head! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Thank you so much for making me laugh like crazy at 10am on a Saturday! :D
ReplyDeleteHave to stop laughing so I can finish this comment! That was awesome. Thank you. ~giggle~
ReplyDelete